Logolights are a great novelty item to feature in the workplace and look great in reception areas, on display in the shop or just as a special gift for the boss or a friend!
For real estate agents, they can even be used at the front door foyer area of a home for sale that welcomes your prospects by advertising your company logo.
With the new Logolight concept, we are no longer limited by colours or shapes and can print any image* that is of a high quality (*please read the conditions of using images at the bottom of this webpage)
Using your supplied logo or images*, you can create a design that will look amazing:
How do they work?
Logolights are illuminated internally by a bright 12V Warm White or RGB LED light (which comes with remote control). The light is then diffused through the acrylic background to show off your logo or artwork.
There is an external plug to the Logo light box which easily connects the power adapter to your nearest power point.
Logolights are completely safe to use. They are very energy efficient and will not overheat, even if left on for long periods of time.
There is a selection of 15 exterior box colours to choose from.
There really is no limit to what you can create on your new Logolight!
We can print logos, artworks, illustrations, photographs, shapes and anything up to the width of the light boxes printable surface area. Please note that we do not print images from magazines, books, or the web that are copyrighted to other artists or designers without prior consent.
For best printing results, please supply your logo or image in the highest resolution you have. This will ensure the best possible results when the light floods through the image.
Preferred image files are .eps/ .ai/ .pdf. (While .jpg or .png files look good on a computer screen they are not ideal for printing, so the recommended logo file to use is the true vector logo that ends in any of these file extensions .ai / .eps / or pdf).
It’s great if you are supplying print ready artwork, however in the event you need assistance with the artwork, then please read the artwork price options at the bottom of this webpage.
You can upload your logo or images* and layout instructions and send to [email protected]. We will then create the layout according to your instructions and send you the proof for confirmation.
The finished Logolight box size is 460mm long x 170mm high x 60mm deep.
See our Logolight gallery
Logolight with a White LED light is $149.00ea (inc gst and shipping). Logolight with a RGB LED Light and remote control is $179.00 (inc gst and shipping).
(*unless you are the owner of the supplied image, always ensure copyright protection of an image has been approved or permission has been given by the image creator or owner of an image supplied to us. Mylight takes no responsibility for the image permissions supplied to us for use in the creation of a Logolight product. All responsibility for supply of unauthorized images without the consent or permission of the original owner or creator of the image supplied to us falls to the customer).
Your Artwork Options:
Option 1: Client supplies print ready artwork (*see conditions below)
* No added cost when print ready artwork is supplied.
* Please supply all print ready artwork on a template at 415mm (wide) x 150mm (high) with 5mm bleed.
* Ensure the background of the artwork has the correct background colour, including white, otherwise it will come out as transparent.
* Artwork should be created in true vector format and saved in either, pdf, .ai or .eps file extensions.
* All fonts must be converted to outlines.
* DO NOT create artwork using Adobe Photoshop or other low res software – Please use Illustrator or vector compatible program.
* All logos must be vectorized in the true vector format.
* All colours must be created using CMYK colour codes.
* Artwork to be saved and returned to us in the .ai file extension.
Option 2: Graphic Design Services Required – Use our graphic art service.
* Our artwork design service fee is $65.00 (+gst) per artwork design.
* Revisions of artwork is $25.00 (+gst) per revised artwork design.
* Please supply your true vector logo in either, the pdf, .ai or .eps file extension.
* Fonts must be supplied in either .ttf or .otf file extension install programs.
* CMYK colour codes must be advised or the colours provided in the style guide.
* Suggested layout you have in mind to be provided, ie wording phrase and/or logo, photo positioning etc.
* Any editing of your supplied logo, use of other images, or photo background removal will incur additional charges of $65.00 (+gst).
(Please note all artwork will stay on file for future orders, no further design fees will apply provided no changes to the existing artwork on file needs to change).